The Partnership Mission:
To Develop… Partner… and Assist… Our Community Banks in “Making a Difference” in their Communities
Partnership Community Bancshares, Inc. (PCB) was founded in 2006 by Dean W. Fitting and fellow entrepreneurs Jack R. Schumacher and Edwin J. Depenbrok. Partnership Community Bancshares, Inc. was founded to create a powerful network of community banks combining the best of a local management and ownership team with the resources, talent, and expertise of the PCB parent organization. PCB assists community bank owners in creating liquidity for shareholders, developing community banking strategies, assisting in regulatory compliance, ALCO, Investment Management and financial reporting. In addition, PCB partners with bank entrepreneurs to develop and position de novo banks in attractive markets.
First Bank, located in Tomah, Wisconsin open since 1893 partnered with PCB in April of 2007.
Town & Country Bank, located in Watertown, Wisconsin open since 1913 partnered with PCB in December 2007.
Partnership Bank, located in Cedarburg, Wisconsin opened in December 2012 as a branch of First Bank, Tomah.
Partnership Bank, a branch of First Bank, purchased the Cedarburg and Grafton offices of TriCity National Bank in November 2013.
Partnership Bank, a branch of First Bank, opened a de novo bank in Mequon in September 2014.
First Bank changed its name to Partnership Bank on January 2015.
Town & Country Bank merged with Partnership Bank in March 2015.
W61 N529 Washington Avenue
Cedarburg, WI 53012